Feb. 26, 2010
– The Yellow Jackets earned their 22nd win of the season. It is the most wins in the regular season by a Georgia Tech team since joining the ACC prior to the 1979-80 season.
– Tech has won at least 22 games in each of the last three seasons.
– The Jackets out-rebounded North Carolina, 48-32.
– After losing 12 straight to the Tar Heels, Tech has gone 2-2 vs. UNC over the last two seasons.
– The Jackets are now 11-4 when shooting over 70 percent from the free-throw line.
– The lead changed 17 times in the game and the score was tied 10 times throughout the night.
– The two seniors earned their 87th win.
#5 Metra Walthour, Guard
– Registered six points and five assists in 37 minutes off the bench.
– Hit three big free throws down the stretch to help Tech to the victory.
#22 Alex Montgomery, Guard
– Recorded eighth career double-double.
– Her 15 rebounds are a new career-high.
– Has scored in double figures in 18 of the 24 games she has played this season.
#35 Brigitte Ardossi, Forward
– Played in her 126th straight game for Georgia Tech.
– Has finished in double figures in 22 straight games and 27 of 29 overall this season.
– Was a perfect 10-of-10 from the free-throw line.