THE FLATS – Georgia Tech football’s Week 2 matchup at USF will be televised nationally on ABC and ESPN2 and kick off at noon, the American Athletic Conference announced on Wednesday.
The game is slated for a regional broadcast on ABC. It will be shown on ESPN2 in regions where it is not carried on ABC.
The matchup is the first-ever between Georgia Tech and USF. The Bulls went 10-2 last season, including a 38-34 victory over Texas Tech in the Birmingham Bowl.
Tickets for all of the Yellow Jackets’ 2018 away games — including the USF matchup and the regular-season finale at archrival Georgia — are available exclusively to Georgia Tech season-ticket holders. The priority deadline for season-ticket holders to purchase away game tickets is Friday (June 15).
The ability to purchase tickets for away games is one of the many exclusive benefits for Georgia Tech football season-ticket holders. Other exclusive benefits for season-ticket holders include:
- being guaranteed the best seats for all six games at Bobby Dodd Stadium this season — including pivotal matchups versus defending Atlantic Coast Conference division champions Clemson (Sept. 22) and Miami (Nov. 10);
- an exclusive Tech Gold adidas performance t-shirt — one for every ticket purchased, all adult sizes available (a $40 value per ticket);
- a 20-percent discount at selected concession stands throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium;
- a 25-percent discount at Georgia Tech Bookstore locations at the stadium;
- a one-time discount on purchases at adidas.com;
- a limited-edition Georgia Tech water bottle (one per account);
- an official Georgia Tech clear bag;
- complimentary guest tickets to one non-conference game;
- Alexander-Tharpe Fund priority points;
- free Buzz Memories credits;
- priority entry to 2018 Fan Day in August.
To purchase season tickets, click HERE or call the Georgia Tech athletics ticket office at 888-TECH-TIX.