May 4, 2018
THE FLATS –
The latest edition of the “Toddcast,” Georgia Tech director of athletics Todd Stansbury’s podcast with the Voice of the Yellow Jackets Andy Demetra, is now available for download or to be heard online.
The new “Toddcast” includes:
- the A.D.’s perspective on Georgia Tech athletics brand refinement, which was rolled out in conjunction with the Yellow Jackets’ football spring game last month;
- what the timeline for the switchover to adidas as Tech’s new official apparel provider might look like and entail;
- his thoughts on graduation and student-athletes’ participation in the Fifth Street Bridge internship program this summer;
- a look ahead at this summer’s facilities projects;
- a discussion on the Yellow Jackets’ success in spring sports.
Click HERE to download the latest edition of the “Toddcast” or click below to listen online.