Dec. 6, 2008
– Improves to 6-0 at home in 2008-09.
– Are 7-0 when leading at the half and 6-0 when scoring first in the game.
– The announced crowd of 6,212 is the second largest in school history.
– This is the third win all-time against Georgia and first win since 2004.
– Georgia Tech scored its fewest points (57) this season.
– Georgia Tech held Georgia to only 42 points, the fewest Tech has ever allowed in the series.
– Tech’s 15-point win over UGA was it’s largest margin of victory in the series.
– Ardossi played in her 74th straight game for the Yellow Jackets.
– She has scored in double-figures in three straight games.
– She registered her first career double-double.
– Her double-double is the second of the season for the Jackets. (Iasia Hemingway recorded the first of the season on Nov. 26 against Georgia State)
– Has registered at least one steal in 48 straight games.
– Pushed her Georgia Tech steals record to 301.