Dec. 6, 2009
– Georgia Tech falls to 3-29 all-time against Georgia.
– Tech outrebounded UGA, 50-42.
– Yellow Jackets turned the ball over a season-high 29 times.
– Over the last two games the Jackets have been whistled for 53 fouls.
– Georgia Tech shot a season-low five free throws compared to the Bulldogs 34 attempts.
– This was the 991 game in Georgia Tech women’s basketball history.
– Tech registered 14 steals, the third time this season the team has had more than 10 in a game.
– Since Alex Montgomery returned the lineup, Tech has hit at least four three-point baskets in each game.
#22 Alex Montgomery, Guard
– Has scored in double-figures in three of first four games played in 2009-10.
– Has hit at least two three-point field goals in all four games played.
– Need 210 points to become the 23rd Yellow Jacket to score 1,000 points in a career. – Has 114 career three-pointers made.
#23 Deja Foster, Guard
– Finished with a season-high 10 rebounds.
– Has registered 14 assists over the last three games.
#32 Chelsea Regins, Forward
– Has registered at least five rebounds in six of seven games this season.
#35 Brigitte Ardossi, Forward
– Played in her 104th straight game and starting the 56th of her career.
– Has recorded three or more steals three times this season.
– Played a season-high 35 minutes for the Jackets.
#45 Sasha Goodlett, Center
– Had a season-high three blocks.
– Fouled out for the first time in her career.