THE FLATS – While 2018 Georgia Tech football single-game tickets don’t officially go on sale until Monday, July 2 (non-conference games) and Wednesday, August 1 (Atlantic Coast Conference games), fans can register now for the opportunity to secure their seats days in advance.
Georgia Tech athletics will hold presales for single-game football tickets beginning on Thursday, June 28 (non-conference games) and Monday, July 30 (ACC games). Everyone who registers will be emailed links on June 28 and July 30 to purchase single-game tickets early – it’s that simple!
Georgia Tech football’s six-game home schedule includes non-conference tilts against Alcorn State (season opener – Sept. 1) and Bowling Green (Family Weekend – Sept. 29) and a four-game ACC slate, highlighted by showdowns versus defending Coastal Division champion Clemson (Sept. 22) and Miami (Nov. 10), as well as contests against Duke (Homecoming – Oct. 13) and Virginia (Senior Day – Nov. 17).
Although single-game presales begin next week, the best way to enjoy all of the exciting action of Georgia Tech football in the heart of midtown Atlanta this fall is to purchase season tickets. In addition to being guaranteed the best seats for all six games at Bobby Dodd Stadium this season, season-ticket holders receive a long list of exclusive benefits, including:
- an exclusive Tech Gold adidas performance t-shirt – one for every ticket purchased, all adult sizes available (a $40 value per ticket);
- a 20-percent discount at selected concession stands throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium;
- a 25-percent discount at Georgia Tech Bookstore locations throughout the stadium;
- a one-time discount on purchases at adidas.com;
- a limited-edition Georgia Tech water bottle (one per account);
- an official Georgia Tech clear bag;
- complimentary guest tickets to one non-conference game;
- Alexander-Tharpe Fund priority points;
- free Buzz Memories credits;
- priority access to tickets for away games;
- priority entry to Fan Day on Saturday, Aug. 11 at Bobby Dodd Stadium.