Nov. 18, 2010
We are looking forward to having you on campus this Sunday for Georgia Tech’s women’s basketball game against UConn at 2 p.m. Due to the sheer volume of traffic expected on campus that day, we wanted to send you information on where parking will be available.
* Spectator parking will NOT be available in the AMC lot. The 10th Street gate at this lot will be closed, while parking staff will be stationed at 8th Street directing patrons to alternate locations.
* ADA (handicapped) parking will be available along Fowler Street (between 8th and 10th Streets) and along 8th Street. ADA placards must be visible to park in these areas.
* Peters Parking Deck (at 4th and Fowler), Klaus Deck (along Ferst Drive) and the North Deck (between State and Atlantic Drive) will all be open for parking – the cost to park in these decks will be $5.
* Street parking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis along Fowler Street (south of 8th Street), 6th Street and Techwood Drive.
* Bus Parking will be available in the W21 lot at the intersection of Ferst Drive and State Street.
Please note that general will call will open at noon, but the gates will not open until 12:30. Please make plans to arrive early, as we are expecting a large crowd to attend this weekend’s game. All three gates of the coliseum will be open for entry for the game on Sunday.
Please see the attached map, or click here, for a diagram of parking options.
Thanks, and enjoy the game this weekend!