THE FLATS – Georgia Tech softball 2022 season tickets are now on sale and can be purchased HERE.
Season tickets are located in the reserved chairback sections of Mewborn Field and cost $100 per seat. Single-game tickets will go on sale in the near future. More ticketing information, including the steps to become a member of the Mew Crew and the benefits of joining, can be found on the official Georgia Tech Softball Tickets page.
Tech’s 55-game 2022 regular season slate is highlighted by 34 home games and four Atlantic Coast Conference series at Mewborn Field. The Yellow Jackets will open their 2022 campaign by hosting the annual Buzz Classic, beginning on Opening Day Feb. 11 with a doubleheader on The Flats, first against Saint Joseph’s at 3:30 p.m. directly followed by a matchup with Villanova. Fans wishing to view Tech’s schedule in its entirety may click HERE.
2022 Home Schedule and Season Highlights
- The Jackets open the season with the 23rd annual Buzz Classic, including Marshall, Saint Joseph’s and Villanova.
- Tech will welcome five 2020 NCAA Regional participants to The Flats in Villanova, Kennesaw State, Duke, Florida State and Troy.
- The White and Gold will host four ACC series this season, including Duke (March 4-6), Florida State (March 11-13), Syracuse (March 25-27) and NC State (April 15-17).
- Georgia Tech will battle three in-state foes on The Flats including Mercer, Georgia State and Kennesaw State.
- The Yellow Jackets enter their fifth season under coach Aileen Morales, bringing back 15 returners from last season’s squad
- Among the notable returners are Justin’s World of Softball Third Team All-American, NFCA First Team All-Region and First Team All-ACC first baseman Tricia Awald along with First Team All-ACC and All-ACC Freshman Team catcher Emma Kauf.
- The decorated duo is joined by ace right hander Blake Neleman as well as regular starting middle infielders Bailee Zeitler and Jin Sileo.
- The stable of returners is bolstered by the Yellow Jackets’ No. 17 ranked 2021 recruiting class, tabbed second amongst the ACC and composed of eight highly touted new Jackets.
Securing season tickets will allow fans to maintain the best seats in the house for every home game this season as well as the best price ($100 for 34 scheduled home games), a significant discount from single-game pricing.
The Alexander-Tharpe Fund is the fundraising arm of Georgia Tech athletics, providing scholarship, operations and facilities support for Georgia Tech’s 400-plus student-athletes. Be a part of developing Georgia Tech’s Everyday Champions and helping the Yellow Jackets compete for championships at the highest levels of college athletics by supporting the Annual Athletic Scholarship Fund, which directly provides scholarships for Georgia Tech student-athletes. To learn more about supporting the Yellow Jackets, visit atfund.org.
For the latest information on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, follow us on Instagram (@GaTechSoftball), Twitter (@GaTechSoftball), Facebook (Georgia Tech Softball) or visit us at www.ramblinwreck.com.