March 8, 2018
THE FLATS – Georgia Tech’s early-bird deadline for renewing 2018 football season tickets is set for Friday (March 9) at 5 p.m. ET.
Anyone who renews their season tickets by the early-bird deadline will receive a $25 discount for each season ticket purchased at the standard season-ticket rate, as well as be entered for a drawing to win one of two Varsity Tailgate Packages from Tailgate Guys (good for any non-conference game).
In addition to being guaranteed the best seats for all six home games at Bobby Dodd Stadium this season, season-ticket holders will receive a long list of exclusive benefits. Season-ticket holder benefits include:
- an exclusive gold adidas performance t-shirt – one for every ticket purchased, all sizes available (a $40 value per ticket);
- a 20-percent discount at concession stands throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium;
- a 25-percent discount at Georgia Tech Bookstore locations at the stadium;
- a one-time discount on purchases at adidas.com;
- a limited-edition Georgia Tech water bottle (one per account);
- an official Georgia Tech clear bag;
- complimentary guest tickets to one non-conference game;
- Alexander-Tharpe Fund priority points;
- free Buzz Memories credits;
- priority entry to 2018 Fan Day in August.
Tickets for all six home games at Bobby Dodd Stadium – which includes Atlantic Coast Conference showdowns against Clemson (Sept. 22), Duke (Oct. 13), Miami (Nov. 10) and Virginia (Nov. 17), all teams that earned bowl berths in 2017 – start at just $219 in the Gold Zone, located in the north upper deck. The base price for standard season tickets is $350, with discounted rates available for young alumni ($240), letterwinners ($280) and Georgia Tech faculty and staff ($280). TECH Fund donations are also required to purchase tickets in certain seating areas in Bobby Dodd Stadium.
To renew season tickets or become a new season-ticket holder, visit ramblinwreck.com/football18 or call the Georgia Tech athletics ticket office at 888-TECH-TIX.