April 18, 2016
THE FLATS — Georgia Tech’s annual Spring Game is this Saturday, April 23, at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Admission is free and no ticket is required for entry. Kickoff is scheduled for noon.
Saturday’s scrimmage concludes four weeks of practice for the Yellow Jackets, who open the 2016 season in Dublin on September 3 against Boston College.
Parking for Saturday’s game is available throughout campus (parking map) for $5 (cash only). The following lots will open at 7 a.m.:
- Lower Peters
- Klaus Deck
- W21 (Central Campus)
- Area 1 (North Avenue Visitor Parking)
- Student Center (after 10:00a.m.)
Please note that parking in the Upper Peters Deck is not available to the public. Between 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m., there will be rolling road closures due to the Girls on the Run 5K race. Fans are encouraged to enter campus via 10th Street and Fowler entrance. For complete parking information, click here.
Buzz Memories experience upgrades are available for the Georgia Tech Spring Game at gatech.expapp.com. Buzz Memories include reserved front-row seats, on-field photo opportunities, field passes and more.
Other Spring Game notables include:
- Wreckfest opens on Bobby Dodd Way at 10:00 a.m. and will feature food trucks, face painters, a video game truck and much more.
- Parking lots will open at 7 a.m.
- Pre-game concert featuring Laughlin will start at 10:30 a.m., presented the 94.9 the Bull
- Bobby Dodd Stadium gates (1, 4/5, 7 and 9) will open at 10:30 a.m.
- An exclusive 2016 Georgia Tech Football poster will be distributed to guests during Wreck Fest (supplies are limited)
The game will also be streamed live on ESPN3 with Brandon Gaudin, Sean Bedford and Roddy Jones.
2016 Football season tickets are now available from just $35 per game. Secure your seats to all seven home games including Clemson, Miami, Georgia Southern and more. Click Here to Purchase.