Nov. 8, 2007
Wednesday Night In The NBA
- Chris Bosh scored a game-high 26 points and added a team-leading 10 rebounds in Toronto’s 105-96 loss to Orlando. See story.
- Matt Harpring turned in 10 points and five rebounds in 13 minutes on the floor as Utah edged Cleveland 103-101.
- Jarrett Jack hit for a season-high 20 points, including 10-of-12 at the free throw line, to go with four rebounds, an assist, and a steal to lift Portland to a 93-90 win against New Orleans. See story.
- Mario West grabbed an offensive rebound in two minutes of duty as Atlanta topped Phoenix 105-96.
- Thaddeus Young collected six points while adding three rebounds and two steals in 11 minutes of action off the bench during Philadelphia’s 94-63 victory over Charlotte. See story.