THE FLATS – Georgia Tech is now offering a Weekend Pack ticket plan for men’s basketball in 2019-20, covering all of the Yellow Jackets’ Saturday and Sunday home games at McCamish Pavilion, including Tech’s Jan. 18 contest against defending national champion Virginia.
Prices begin at $69 for the five-game package, which includes:
- Sunday, Dec. 1 – Bethune-Cookman, 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 7 – Syracuse, time TBA
- Saturday, Jan. 18 – Virginia, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 25 – NC State, 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 29 – Miami, 6 or 8 p.m.
OTHER TICKET OPTIONS REMAIN AVAILABLE
- Excellent seats remain available in Georgia Tech’s full season ticket and the 10-game ACC Pack, as well as single-game tickets for non-conference games.
- Season tickets start as low as $290, and offer the best seating locations at McCamish Pavilion.
- ACC Packs include all 10 ACC home games, and the packages start at $250, or $25 per game.
- Single-game tickets for non-conference games start at $12.
- Stinger Mobile Passes, a flexible and alternative way to purchase ticket to home games, start at $149.
ACC Network has launched!
The ACC Network is a linear and digital platform dedicated to 24/7 coverage of ACC sports that launched on Aug. 22, 2019. It will exclusively televise approximately 450 live events each year, including 40 football games (beginning with Georgia Tech’s 2019 season opener at Clemson on Aug. 29), as well as 150 men’s and women’s basketball contests.
Don’t get shut out! For more information and to learn if your cable/satellite/digital provider is carrying the ACC Network, visit GetACCN.com. Georgia Tech fans whose cable/satellite/digital providers aren’t carrying the ACC Network are urged to contact their providers and ask for the ACC Network to be a part of their subscription.
ABOUT GEORGIA TECH MEN’S BASKETBALL
Georgia Tech’s men’s basketball team is in its fourth year under head coach Josh Pastner. Tech has been a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference since 1979, won three ACC Championships (1985, 1990, 1993), played in the NCAA Tournament 16 times and played in two Final Fours (1990, 2004). Connect with Georgia Tech Men’s Basketball on social media by liking their Facebook Page, or following on Twitter (@GTMBB) and Instagram. For more information on Tech basketball, visit Ramblinwreck.com.
Season tickets for men’s basketball can be purchased here.