THE FLATS – Georgia Tech softball will open up ACC play this weekend when the Yellow Jackets welcome Boston College to Mewborn Field for a three-game set. Games will be Friday at 6 p.m., Saturday at 2 p.m. and Sunday at 12 p.m.
- The games will be streaming on ACC Network Extra
- Freshman Blake Neleman leads the ACC with a .158 opp. BA., and is fifth with a 1.70 ERA.
- The Yellow Jackets have already played one of the most challenging schedules in the country, picking up wins over 17-3 Kentucky, 14-4 Iowa and 17-3 Kennesaw State.
- Georgia Tech’s remaining schedule includes five top-25 teams.
- Tech went 4-2 last week and has won six of its last nine games.
- Georgia Tech ranks third in the ACC with 25 doubles, and is fourth in fielding percentage (.969)
- Georgia Tech leads the all-time series, 31-14, and is 12-6 at home.
- The teams have not played since 2018, and have not met in Atlanta since the 2016 season.
- Tech’s last win against BC came on May 5, 2018, winning 6-0 in the first game of a doubleheader.
- The Eagles have won 10 of the last 11 games in the series.
- Parking is available in the McCamish lot or on Fowler St.
- Friday: 7 Innings of Winning – Giving away prizes every inning. Open to all fans. A winner every inning. Prizes include gift cards, Georgia Tech Apparel, and more
- Saturday: White Out – First 100 students receive white shirts
- Sunday: Post-Game Kids Run the bases – all kids 12 and under can run the bases post-game
All of Georgia Tech’s home games will be streaming live on ACC Network Extra.
NOTE: ACC Network Extra (ACCNX) programming is available online via the ESPN app or WatchESPN.com. Viewers must subscribe to a cable/satellite/digital provider that carries the ACC Network to view ACCNX programming.
The Alexander-Tharpe Fund is the fundraising arm of Georgia Tech athletics, providing scholarship, operations and facilities support for Georgia Tech’s 400-plus student-athletes. Be a part of developing Georgia Tech’s Everyday Champions and helping the Yellow Jackets compete for championships at the highest levels of college athletics by supporting the A-T Fund’s Annual Athletic Scholarship Fund, which directly provides scholarships for Georgia Tech student-athletes, and Athletics Initiative 2020, Georgia Tech athletics’ ongoing $125 million initiative to allow Tech to recruit the nation’s most elite student-athletes, build a better student-athlete once they arrive on The Flats and, ultimately, win! To learn more about supporting the Yellow Jackets, visit atfund.org.