Jan. 21, 2016
THE FLATS – 2016 football season tickets for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are now available online. Fans can also purchase their season tickets in person at the Georgia Tech Ticket Office or by phone at 888-TECH-TIX during normal business hours (M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.).
Georgia Tech’s 2016 home schedule features seven games, including national runner-up Clemson, in-state rivals Georgia Southern and Mercer, and a renewal of a rivalry versus Vanderbilt. Tech’s ACC home schedule also includes Miami, Duke and Virginia.
The complete 2016 football schedule with dates will be announced in the near future.
Season tickets for Tech’s seven-game home schedule start at just $245 – a value of $35 per game. Great lower-level seats are available from $350. For the second consecutive season, there is no per-game price increase.
The renewal period for previous season ticket holders has already begun. Fans renewing their season tickets by the deadline (March 9, 2016) will save $25 per ticket.
What are the benefits of being a Georgia Tech season ticket holder? Benefits include:
• Ability to purchase additional home game tickets for family/friends at 20 percent off through the renewal deadline (March 9, 2016);
• Priority on away game tickets;
• Free Buzz Memories credits that you can redeem for on-field experiences, behind-the-scenes tours and other perks;
• Complementary guest tickets to the home opener vs. Mercer;
• Priority access to Fan Day, “Dodd After Dark” summer movie series, Tailgate Village, and Stinger Seats;
• Tech Fund fee waived on single-game purchases;
• Plus much more.
For more information on season ticket benefits, visit togetherweswarm.com.
Georgia Tech’s annual Spring Game is set for Saturday, April 23 at 12 p.m. ET at Bobby Dodd Stadium.