Jan. 22, 2015
THE FLATS – 2015 football season tickets for the defending Orange Bowl champion Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are now available online. Fans can also purchase their season tickets in person at the Georgia Tech Ticket Office or by phone at 888-TECH-TIX during normal business hours (M-F, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.).
Georgia Tech’s 2015 home schedule will feature seven games, including five against 2014 bowl participants. The Yellow Jackets will play three non-conference home games against Alcorn State (Sept. 3), Tulane (Sept. 12), and Georgia (Nov. 28). Tech’s ACC home schedule includes Florida State, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, and North Carolina.
Tech’s complete 2015 football schedule with dates will be announced in the near future.
Season tickets for Tech’s seven-game home schedule start at just $245 – a value of $35 per game. Great lower-level seats are available from $350. There is no per-game ticket or Tech Fund price increase in 2015. The only difference is the addition of a seventh home game (Georgia).
What are the benefits of being a Georgia Tech season ticket holder? Benefits include:
- ability to purchase additional home game tickets for family/friends at 20 percent off by March 12 (excludes Georgia game);
- priority on away game tickets such as Notre Dame and Clemson;
- free Buzz Memories credits that you can redeem for on-field experiences, behind-the-scenes tours and other perks;
- complementary guest tickets to the home opener vs. Alcorn State;
- exclusive access to preseason scrimmage;
- an exclusive coin commemorating the 2014 season (if purchased by March 12);
- plus much more.
For more information on season ticket benefits, visit togetherweswarm.com.
Georgia Tech, who finished ranked in the top 10 of the AP and coaches polls for the first time since 1990, won 11 games for only the fifth time in school history en route to the 2014 Capital One Orange Bowl championship.
For the latest information on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, follow us on Twitter (@GeorgiaTechFB), Facebook (facebook.com/GTAthletics), and Instagram (@GTAthletics) or visit us at www.ramblinwreck.com.