July 16, 2015
THE FLATS – Georgia Tech Athletics will host the 2015 Football Fan Day Presented by UnitedHealthcare on Saturday, August 8, at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
The free event, which signals the unofficial start of the football season, is scheduled to last from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Free parking will be available in Peters Parking Deck, O’Keefe and McCamish Pavilion lots.
2015 Football Fan Day Events
- Festivities will begin at 4 p.m. on Callaway Plaza with Wreckfest, featuring interactive games, inflatables and more.
- Gates open to the general public at 5 p.m. Season ticket holders will get early admittance at 4:30 p.m. They will have 30 minutes to get their favorite players’ autographs before gates open to the general public.
- Autographs with head coach Paul Johnson and Yellow Jackets players will begin when the gates open. Players will be seated by position group around Grant Field.
- Fans can also have their photos taken with Georgia Tech’s cheerleaders as well as Buzz and the Ramblin’ Wreck.
- The only entrance on to Grant Field will be through the Gate 4 tunnel, just off Callaway Plaza on the north end of the stadium.
- Every fan will receive a complimentary 2015 Georgia Tech Football poster. There will be a limit of one signed item per person.
Georgia Tech opens the 2015 season Sept. 3 against Alcorn State (7:30 p.m. ET, RSN). 2015 Georgia Tech season tickets are on sale now. Fans can purchase tickets in person at the Georgia Tech Ticket Office (M-F 9 a.m.-5 p.m.), by phone at 888-TECH-TIX, or online at togetherweswarm.com. Season tickets for Tech’s seven-game home schedule start at just $245 – a value of $35 per game. Great lower-level seats are available from $350. There is no per-game ticket or Tech Fund price increase in 2015. The only difference is the addition of a seventh home game (Georgia).
For the latest information on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, follow us on Twitter (@GeorgiaTechFB), Facebook (facebook.com/GTAthletics), and Instagram (@GTAthletics) or visit us at www.ramblinwreck.com.