May 7, 2018
THE FLATS – Georgia Tech football season-ticket holders have selected the design for the exclusive adidas t-shirt that will be provided for each season ticket purchased in 2018, Georgia Tech athletics announced on Monday.
The design was chosen through an online vote that was conducted from April 20 through last Friday. The winning selection is design No. 3, a Tech Gold shirt with a white interlocking GT logo, the new Georgia Tech football wordmark lockup and white/navy piping on the chest. The adidas logo is prominently displayed in the left corner.
There is still time to receive the exclusive adidas t-shirt, as all 2018 Georgia Tech football season-ticket holders will receive one shirt per ticket purchased (i.e., if an account holder purchases four season tickets, he/she will receive four shirts). Shirts will be available in all adult sizes and orders will be taken from each account holder this summer to ensure he/she receives desired sizes.
In addition to the exclusive adidas t-shirt, season-ticket holders are guaranteed the best seasons for all six games at Bobby Dodd Stadium this season – including pivotal matchups versus defending Atlantic Coast Conference division champions Clemson (Sept. 22) and Miami (Nov. 10). Other exclusive benefits for season-ticket holders include:
- a 20-percent discount at selected concession stands throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium;
- a 25-percent discount at Georgia Tech Bookstore locations at the stadium;
- a one-time discount on purchases at adidas.com;
- a limited-edition Georgia Tech water bottle (one per account);
- an official Georgia Tech clear bag;
- complimentary guest tickets to one non-conference game;
- Alexander-Tharpe Fund priority points;
- free Buzz Memories credits;
- priority entry to 2018 Fan Day in August.
To purchase season tickets, click HERE or call the Georgia Tech athletics ticket office at 888-TECH-TIX.