May 16, 2007
Georgia Tech Athletics has partnered with Lanier Parking to provide a comprehensive customer service and parking plan that will make Yellow Jacket Football more enjoyable, efficient, and entertaining:
· No parking lots will be oversold, so that every customer knows that their purchase of parking in a given lot is guaranteed to result in an available space, regardless of arrival time.
· Each lot will be professionally staffed before, during and after the game, increasing security and insuring adherence to basic regulations. · Customers will receive traffic guidance providing the best route to their parking lots given issues of road construction or special events.
· Enhanced signage will guide the customers to their pre-determined lot.
· Parking passes will be bar-coded and can be delivered electronically. Scanners will be used to check all patrons into lots, eliminating the problem of duplicate passes.
· Professionally trained attendants will greet customers at each lot entrance.
· Shuttle service will be provided between perimeter lots and Bobby Dodd Stadium before and after games.
· Lots allocated for Georgia Tech season ticket holders will not be available to visiting fans.
· Entertainment Zones will be placed throughout the campus, including live music, jugglers, face painters, balloons, and vendors.
· Roadside assistance will be available on call in the event of flat tire, dead battery, etc.
· The traffic exit plan will be developed and implemented by Lanier Parking professionals.
HOW IT WORKS
ALL Georgia Tech football season ticket holders, regardless of seat location or giving level, have the opportunity to purchase a season parking pass.
Each pass is $150 for the season.
Parking location will be assigned according to A-T Fund priority points, at a ratio of one parking pass per four season tickets purchased.
1-4 Tickets = 1 Priority Parking Pass5-8 Tickets = 2 Priority Parking Passes9-12 Tickets = 3 Priority Parking Passes
A parking space is guaranteed in the lot that you purchase.
Additional season parking passes can be purchased but may be in a different location.
Groups will be allocated parking location according to the average point total of the group. See below for more information on group requests.
Season passes for RV parking in AMC Lot can be purchased for $500.
Single-game passes will be available for purchase after season parking is allocated (Aug. 15).
PRIORITY DEADLINE IS JULY 1
HOW TO REGISTER FOR PRIORITY PARKING
View 2007 Football Parking Map and determine your top four choices of the available lots.
Season ticket holders can register and pay for priority season parking on-line. You must use your Georgia Tech Ticket Office Account Number and password so that your priority points will be applied. Log in and then click on “Buy Tickets” and you will see an option to purchase season parking. List your top four location choices, in order, in the Special Handling box. Please note that only current season ticket holders will be able to access the on-line parking option at this time.
Click here to print out the Priority Parking Registration Form. Fill out the form, listing your top four choices for location, and submit to the Georgia Tech Ticket Office with payment, by mail, fax or in person.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR GROUP REGISTRATION
Fans wishing to park together can request to do so. Location will be allocated according to the AVERAGE point total of the group.
Each member of the group should fill out the Priority Parking Registration Form in its entirety, and then list the other members of the group in the space provided. All applications should be submitted together to the Georgia Tech Ticket Office, with full payment for each. Group members should take care to list their location choices in the same order. Group members cannot register on-line.
Season ticket holders wishing to purchase handicapped parking for the 2007 season should follow the procedures above and register with full payment by the July 1 deadline. You must indicate your request for handicapped parking on the Priority Parking Registration Form. You will be required to provide certification of eligibilty before pass will be issued.