Aug. 27, 2015
THE FLATS – There’s nothing like football gamedays at Bobby Dodd Stadium. The Georgia Tech Athletic Association is continuing to make the fan experience as safe and enjoyable as possible for the 2015 season.
Thanks to the feedback of our fans, we have made some changes and improvements to the gameday experience at Bobby Dodd Stadium. We hope you enjoy your visit to the Georgia Tech campus.
Below are five of the 15 updates to our gameday experience. To view the entire list, click here.
- Print-at-home and Mobile Delivery Tickets. Georgia Tech ticket holders have multiple options for tickets this season. Game tickets can be printed or delivered via your smartphone, allowing you to skip will call at the stadium. Transferring tickets to friends has also never been easier. Click here to access your account.
- Permitted and Prohibited Items. Be aware of security measures in place as you enter Bobby Dodd Stadium. Please make sure you familiarize yourself with items permitted into the stadium. Bags will be checked upon entry, and bags larger than 14x10x5 will not be permitted.
- More Efficient Traffic Flow. Based on your feedback, we’ve worked with campus and city authorities to modify routes to get you on and off campus in a timely and efficient manner. Be sure to check your parking pass for additional information and guidance from your specific lot. Click here for complete parking details.
- Upgraded Cellular and Data Coverage. Bobby Dodd Stadium cellular and data coverage will receive another boost this season. Verizon has installed additional hardware within the stadium footprint to enhance service for its subscribers. Last season, AT&T upgraded its wireless network.
- Georgia Tech GameDay App. Download the official GameDay app for iPhone and Android to get the latest news, scores and alerts, plus access to FREE live streaming of the IMG Georgia Tech Network game broadcasts. The TuneIn App provides free streaming for all game and weekly Paul Johnson Radio Show broadcasts. If you already have the app, be sure to visit the app store to download the latest update.
Georgia Tech opens the 2015 season on Thursday, Sept. 3, against Alcorn State at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. ET on FOX Sports South. Fans can purchase single-game tickets in person at the Georgia Tech Ticket Office (M-F 9 a.m.-5 p.m.), by phone at 888-TECH-TIX, or online at togetherweswarm.com.
For the latest information on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, follow us on Twitter (@GTAthletics), Facebook (facebook.com/GTAthletics), and Instagram (@GTAthletics) or visit us at www.ramblinwreck.com.