We realize there are many unanswered questions related to the upcoming season due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Various scenarios could require some flexibility and patience on the part of our fans, and we greatly appreciate your help in overcoming these hurdles together.
Rest easy that your investment in Georgia Tech basketball season tickets is fully protected. Any payments you make towards your season tickets and TECH Fund are 100-percent refundable should the season be impacted by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
In the event that the entire season is impacted prior to its start (e.g. season is not played as scheduled or played without fans in attendance), season ticket members will be offered the following refund options for their tickets, TECH Fund and parking payments:
• Donate all or a portion of the refund to the A-T Fund
• Receive a refund for the full amount to the original method of payment
• Apply the entire refund as a credit towards 2021-2022 season tickets
In the event that scheduled games are not played after the season has started, season ticket members will be offered the following refund options for their tickets and parking payments:
• Donate all or a portion of the prorated refund to the A-T Fund
• Receive a prorated refund to the original method of payment based on the number of games that are impacted
• Apply the prorated refund as a credit towards 2021-2022 season tickets
After the start of the season, if any games are rescheduled, tickets and parking passes from the original date would be valid for the rescheduled date, with no refunds offered.
All tickets and parking passes will be delivered electronically for presentation on the customer’s smart phone for the 2020-21 athletics season. Ticket delivery will not be available via mail nor will fans have the option to print tickets from home. Helpful information on why this decision was made and a list of mobile ticketing FAQ’s can be found here.
– Renew by July 13, 2020 and Save $25 per seat*
– Priority access to purchase tickets from the GT allotment for the Holiday Hoopsgiving matchup vs. Kentucky at State Farm Arena
– Receive significant cost savings compared to single game prices
– Donate your tickets to VetTix and receive a tax benefit
– Priority post-season ticket access
– Interest-free Payment Plan
– Online ticket-transfer technology
– Season parking options
– Access to a secure secondary ticket market
*Only applies to returning season ticket holders who are renewing tickets from the 2019-20 season. Does not apply to previously discounted tickets.
Season tickets for the 2020-21 season start at only $290 (Gray – non-Tech Fund sections only)
Please reference the Tech Fund map & the chart below for full pricing options.
|2020-21 Season Tickets Prices|
|Tech Fund Section||Base Season Price||Tech Fund||Total|
*As of January 1, 2018, contributions to the TECH Fund are no longer considered tax deductible in accordance with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
The Georgia Tech Ticket Office is located at 150 Bobby Dodd Way NW, Atlanta, GA 30332.
The Ticket Window and Will Call are on the north end of Bobby Dodd Stadium.
888.TECH.TIX | 404.894.5447
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.