THE FLATS – Georgia Tech will open the 2020 fall season in Coral Gables, Fla. with two matches against ACC foe Miami, September 24 and 25. Both matches will be played at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 24 – ACC Network – Watch | Live Stats
- Friday, Sept. 25 – ACC Network Extra – Watch | Live Stats
- Georgia Tech won its first NIVC Championship in 2019 after finishing the season 26-8.
- Tech is coming off its best conference finish since 2004
- The Yellow Jackets had six players earn all-ACC honors in 2019, with five returning for 2020.
- In 2019 Michelle Collier was named ACC Coach of the Year, Julia Bergmann won ACC Freshman of the Year and Matti McKissock was awarded ACC Setter of the Year.
- The Yellow Jackets swept Miami in a 3-0 decision in their last meeting, Nov. 29, 2019 in Coral Gables, Fla.
- Tech has beaten the Hurricanes in three of its last five meetings, including two of the last three in Coral Gables.
- Miami leads the all-time series 16-11
The Alexander-Tharpe Fund is the fundraising arm of Georgia Tech athletics, providing scholarship, operations and facilities support for Georgia Tech’s 400-plus student-athletes. Be a part of developing Georgia Tech’s Everyday Champions and helping the Yellow Jackets compete for championships at the highest levels of college athletics by supporting the A-T Fund’, which directly provides scholarships for Georgia Tech student-athletes, and the Support The Swarm Fund, created to give fans an opportunity to help Georgia Tech athletics maintain its recent momentum through the financial challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic! To learn more about supporting the Yellow Jackets, visit atfund.org.
For the latest information on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, follow us on Twitter (@GTVolleyball), Facebook (Georgia Tech Volleyball) or visit us at www.ramblinwreck.com.