Head coach Geoff Collins invites all Georgia Tech faculty/staff to participate in Georgia Tech football’s second-annual Academic Excellence Day on Tuesday, March 10.
Academic Excellence Day celebrates the impact that Georgia Tech faculty/staff have on the lives of students and the campus community and gives faculty/staff members a behind-the-scenes look at a typical day in the life of a Yellow Jacket football student-athlete. Participants will have a special kickoff meeting with Coach Collins and be invited to attend the Jackets’ pre-practice team meeting and practice at Rose Bowl Field and the John and Mary Brock Indoor Football Facility.
See below for more information and to RSVP, please email name and title to Joe Battaglia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GEORGIA TECH FOOTBALL ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE DAY – TUESDAY, MARCH 10
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR GEORGIA TECH FACULTY/STAFF MEMBERS
7 a.m. – Faculty/Staff Meeting with Head Coach Geoff Collins
7:45 a.m. – Team Meeting
8:15 a.m. – Practice Begins
* Enter through main entrance to Georgia Tech football headquarters (at the corner of Bobby Dodd Way and Brittain Dr.).
* Attendees are welcome to join later in the morning or leave early – whatever their schedule permits.
* Attendees are welcome to stay throughout the entire morning practice, which ends at approximately 11 a.m.
* Coffee and doughnuts will be provided.
* Please RSVP with name and title to Joe Battaglia at email@example.com.