Georgia Tech vs. the Citadel | Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019 | 12:30 p.m. Kickoff
Thank you for your interest in requesting tickets for the Georgia Tech Football vs. the Citadel game on Saturday, September 14, 2019. Each year, Georgia Tech donates hundreds of tickets in support of charitable children’s organizations that positively impact our community. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines must be followed in order to be considered for ticket donations.
- The online donation form below must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Organizations must be a non-profit 501(c)(3) entity and their focused efforts must be on children ages 18 and under.
- Youth sports organizations and schools are not eligible for this program.
- All requests must be submitted via the online donation form by Friday, August 17, 2018.
- Due to limited resources, we are only able to support organizations in the Southeast.
- We cannot accept personal items to be autographed by Georgia Tech players or coaches.
- Organizations will be notified if their requests are approved by Wednesday, August 22, 2018.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- We are unable to place follow-up calls regarding each donation request.
- We cannot provide sales incentives, corporate gifts, or donations to for-profit entities or individuals.