High school coaches tickets are not available for the 2020 season.
Georgia Tech Football provides high school football coaches the opportunity to request two (2) complimentary tickets to attend regular season home football games. In order to request tickets you must be an active football coach at the high school level and present either an active coaching member number/card or letter on school letterhead.
Coaches complimentary ticket information:
- NO REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN VIA PHONE OR MAIL.
- Ticket requests will close on WEDNESDAY AT NOON the week of for Saturday home games. It will close TUESDAY AT NOON for Friday home game vs. Louisville.
- Tickets are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- Coaches will receive an email on THURSDAY BY 5PM of game week confirming if their ticket request will be fulfilled.
- On game day an hour and half prior to kickoff, please proceed to GATE 1 at BOBBY DODD STADIUM to the High School Coaches Will Call Table for entry into the stadium.
- You will need to present both a valid State High School Coaching Pass or letter on school letterhead and a ID to collect your tickets.
- Please wear Georgia Tech gear or neutral colors as you will not receive your tickets if you are wearing our opponents gear or team colors.
- A no bag policy is effect for the 2020 season at Bobby Dodd Stadium (Click here for more information).
- Individuals (ages 2 and up) attending Georgia Tech football games at Bobby Dodd Stadium are required to wear an approved personal face covering at all times while within the stadium perimeter (stadium perimeter includes security queues at all stadium entrances, as well as queues at ticket and will call windows). Fans are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings at all times on Georgia Tech campus, beginning with when they leave their vehicles.
- NCAA Bylaw 13.8.1 permits us to provide a maximum of two tickets per coach.
- Your name must be on the High School Coaches Will Call list in order to receive complimentary admission.
- If your request is fulfilled, and you are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your name from the list. Failure to cancel may prevent future ticket requests.
Thank you for your support of Georgia Tech Football. We look forward to seeing you on game day!